Big Size Manual Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine 60X80cm 60X100cm 70X100cm
|FOB Unit Price:||US $485 US $460|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CY-B
- Plate: Flat Press
- Color & Page: Multi-Colour Printing Press
- Printing Speed: N
- Time: Adjustable
- Model: Cy-G2
- Voltage: 110V/220V
- Power: 3000W
- Warranty: One Year
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China, Guangdong
- Type: Pin-on
- Structure: Flat-Bed Cylinder Press
- Species: Heat Transfer Printing
- Temperature: 0-399 Degree
- Machine: T-Shirt Heat Press Machine
- Color: Customized
- Certificate: Ce
- Weight: 90kg
- Trademark: N/M
- Specification: 60x80cm 60x100cm 70x100cm
- HS Code: 8445130000
This is the most popular heat press. The heat press is ideal for heat applying transfers to such items as t-shirts, jackets, mouse-pads, tile and more. It is heavy duty and equipped with an automatic digital timer. This model is our most popular heat press.
1. Digital 2in1 time and temperature controller.
2. Aluminium heat plate, Heating uniformity on the surface.
3. Teflon coated on the heat plate, convenient and attractive appearance.
4. Signal indicator when transfer press over.
5. The pressure can be adjust easily
6. The silicon pad can endure maximum 350 degree without any distortion
Hot sale big size manual heat press machines in different size of 60*80cm, 60*100cm and 70*100cm.
Two in one time and temperature controller display, the temperature tolerance is -2 to +2 degree.
Aluminium heat plate ,Heating uniformity on the surface.
Teflon coated on the heat plate , convenient and attractive appearance.
Signal indicator when transfer press finish
The pressure can be adjust easily
The silicon pad can endure maximum 350 degree without any distortion.
|Voltage||110V/60Hz & 220V/50Hz|
|Working size||80*60cm, 60*100cm, 70*100cm|
|Time range||adjustable (0-999 SEC)|
|Packing||Export Wooden case|
|Packing size (CM)||90*105*75CM|
Read Before Operating
1. Be sure to operate with safe ground wire. Do NOT use an extension cord.
2. Check the voltage before using it. Turn off the machine and cut off the power supply
not in use for long periods of time.
3. When heating the machine, DO NOT touch the upper heat platen in case of scalding.
4. When you press on the handle, if you feel the pressure is too strong and the machine is
difficult to lock down just adjust pressure by hand.
5. Keep children away from the machine. Do NOT leave machine on while unsupervised.
6. Never transfer items that are more than ¼" inch thick or not suitable for application.
1. Open the machine and plug into wall circuit. Turn on the power switch until the red light
illuminates. Do not use an extension cord.
2. Adjust the "time and temperature controller" to set the right time and temperature
needed for heat transferring (Normally 248F-392F / 120ºC-200ºC).
6. When the timer sounds, the transfer finish.
7. When finish , turn off the machine .
Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- If the applied transfer is not sticking to the garment, first check the correct temperature
And the time, and increase the pressure if needed.
- Please note that a successful print requires correct time, temperature and pressure
- 1. Digital 2in1 time and temperature controller .
- 2. Aluminium heat plate ,Heating uniformity on the surface.
- 3. Teflon coated on the heat plate , convenient and attractive appearance.
- 4. Signal indicator when transfer press finish .
- 5. The pressure can be adjust easily
- 6. The silicon pad can endure maximum 350 degree without any distortion
1. If the pressure is not enough or too large , please adjust pressure adjuster ,(+) to increase the pressure , (-) to reduce the pressure
2. If the printed color not equality or the adhesion not good ?
First check the right set of temperature and the time , and increase the pressure
3. If it is cold-ripping transfer paper , please use blackboard wiper to rub against the whole transfer paper , wait for 5-10secs ,then rip off the transfer paper . If it is the hot-ripping transfer paper, you can rip off immediately after printing.
Please note successful print requires right time and temperature and pressure , the thickness and material of the cloth ,even type of transfer paper and inks .
For more information please feel free to contact me:
Attn: Emolily Zeng
Thank you very much !